Write Your Story Your Way, Part 3
Include copies of vital documents that substantiate your story. Here are some suggested records you might want to include with your story:
- birth certificate: documents the location of your birth and your parents
- baptism certificate: documents your religious background
- marriage certificate: documents the beginning of your family
- diplomas: document your educational pursuits and interests
- other important awards or documents that are part of your story
Note: What’s this post about? Read the intro post here.