Welcome to Family History eBooks
Showcase your family stories on tablets, eReaders, and other digital devices by converting them to eBooks that you and your family can conveniently read. Popular digital devices include Android devices, iPad, iPhone, iPod (Apple), Kindles (Amazon), Nexus (Google), Nook (Barnes & Noble), Sony Readers and others.
Benefits of Family History eBooks
- Share family stories in an engaging, popular format
- Make and share for free or publish free online
- Give family their own copies to personalize with notes and highlights
- Change font size and type to suit reading preferences
- Read family stories anytime, anywhere on popular digital devices
Create Your Own Family History eBook Now
You will need the following to create your own family history eBook to read on popular digital devices:
- The eBook: Make Your Family History into an eBook: A Step by Step Guide by Susan Holdaway
- A family history and some photos
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later (or Open Office)
- Free eBook software (discussed in eBook above)
Think of it, with a bit of work, a family history eBook can bring together stories, pictures and other content about your family that can be conveniently read and carried around to entertain and inspire.
Why not make an eBook now to share the stories behind your family pedigrees?